Thursday 12 February 2009

Welcome Again

Quite alot has changed since I first created A Sonic Reaction. Initially the idea behind the site was to create more of a music website than a music blog, a vault of reviews, features, interviews etc. but I realised that there were already loads of those sprayed across the net. And I probably couldn't do it as well as places like DrownedInSound, Pitchfork, The Line Of Best Fit etc.

So after a long think, I came up with a new idea. How about if I post art that is inspired by pieces of music. Literally sonic reactions to albums or songs and the reactions can take the form of anything. From detailed drawings to quick squiggles, epic stories to 5 word reviews, essays to post it notes, photos, collages and everything in between. Pretty much anything goes.

I'm hoping this will become a place for artists and writers to display their work and I will be able to link back to their own website or email address. If you want to get involve then send me an email at heyitstim@hotmail.co.uk.

No comments: